A few years ago, these clients added on a master bedroom and walk-in closet at one end of their mid-1970s. The addition was not well-designed by the previous general contractor, so the only way to get to the new master bedroom was through the Laundry Room (via the Kitchen).
Finally, they contacted us to reconfigure the layout so it flowed better with the home's floorplan.
Changes in the works:
- Reconfiguring hallway bathroom by egressing into the laundry room, with a new custom stone tile shower area.
- Extending hallway towards the master bedroom, with a new doorway into the master bedroom.
- Closing up the doorway from laundry room to the master bedroom.
- Extending the walk-in closet to almost double its size.
- Replacing 2 French doors in the master bedroom with windows and new drywall.
- Installing all new stone tile, paint, and fixtures in the hallway, bathroom and laundry room.