Wednesday, May 14, 2008

1920’s Vintage Bathroom Renovation

This is the second bathroom renovation we’ve done for one of our long-time clients. This time, it’s the main house bathroom, and we took it from a dreaded 1970's/1980’s era bathroom to a lovely 1920’s bathroom with super white subway tile, two tone paint, and hexagonal daisies on the floor. What a charming bathroom is has become!




BEFORE pictures of the bathroom:







IN PROGRESS picture of the bathroom (down to the studs!!):



AFTER
pictures of the bathroom:








To see more bathrooms we've done, click
HERE to see Bathrooms under the Project Photos section.

1920’s Vintage Bathroom RenovationSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

G8rAlly said...

I love it! This is the look I am after for my 1940s-era Florida Cracker home's one bathroom (which now has a fiberglass tub/shower...need I say more)? Thanks for the great photos. You have done a terrific job. Now I can show my builder what I mean. (It's hard to get across to local contractors that NOT EVERYONE wants granite, free-standing bowl-shaped basins, and big 16x16 marble-like walls tiles (Icccckkkk)! I'm glad there are contractors who understand and appreciate the classics.

Anonymous said...

Ditto. We would like something just like this done for our 1920s house in Shaker Height, Ohio. Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails