Friday, January 9, 2009

Adding Ambience to a Living Room in a Historic Home

To give our client that ambience she was looking for, we added 4 recessed lights on a dimmer switch in the ceiling. It is a modern touch, but what an impact such a small change can make to this lovely historic home with an expansive living room!





To see more interior work we've done, click HERE to see Interior work under the Project Photos section.

Adding Ambience to a Living Room in a Historic HomeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

ltl staff said...

I love the simplicity and elegance in these photos. I think it would be a perfect design for any home. Thanks for sharing!

Bijendra said...

The article was very informative and I hope that I will get such good article in future also. I often read your articles and will also read in future.

Related Posts with Thumbnails